CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rylan turns 3!!!

This was Rileys big birthday weekend extravaganzza... starting on Friday when we went to Chuck E. Cheese's and The Discovery Center... forgot my dang camera. We had so much fun... he got a birthday hat from Chuck E Cheese's and wore it all day long, he was so proud!

On Saturday we went to lunch with my family and then had a HUGE BBQ that afternoon... the weather was perfect!!! Rylan LOVES Mickey Mouse.. so his whole theme was Mickey... which was easy enough to do... I just did red, black and white everything.

On Sunday it was his actual birthday... but i think by this point he was quite tired of being called the birthday boy and he spent 90% of the day with Papa and Grandma while his dad helped put up a a carport.

We had such a great weekend! I cannot believe my baby is turning 3! When I look at him I still see baby... which he gets quite aggravated with because he is becoming a big boy but I wonder if there will ever be a point when I don't look at him and see "my baby"!

2 comments:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Beth said...

You did good Mom! Sounds like a fun filled weekend.

He is such a cutie! They grow up so fast.