CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....

Every year we get a real tree.... I had a fake one for awhile and really did not like it. It is just not the same... waking up in the morning to no smell.

Usually my husbands family goes up to the mtns. and cuts down a tree... I do not go on this little adventure. I hate the cold.... but my SIL always takes my kids. This year she was not going so we decided to go to Jackpot that weekend while the boys stayed with my parents. One of Joshs brothers was going so he got us a tree.

The boys love to decorate it... there is really no rhyme or reason to the decorating. We have lots of ornaments that the kids have made and of course I buy them a new ornament every year based on what they are interested in at that time.

It was alot of fun letting the kids decorate it and brought back alot of memories when I was younger and my parents let me and my brother have at the tree.








1 comments:

Beth said...

Love it! It's the perfect time and season in your life for these memories!

The tree looks perfect!