CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  It really did not feel like Christmas at all this year so it was a little hard getting into the spirit but all in all it was a good day.   I do have to say that Jace was so excited this year I thought his little heart just might blow up.  I don't think he ever thought Christmas would get here.  Jace asked for 3 things this year.... a bike, a Nintendo DS and an X-box 360 and what the heck?!  He got all 3!!  Santa brought the bike and then grandparents filled in the rest, lucky kid!  Ry really wanted a bike and santa came through for him too.

We also took our annual picture with my side of the family... so fun to look at every year!





2 comments:

2blacklabs said...

You didn't blog about our Turkey cooking lol =)

Lindsey said...

LOL.... if only I had pictures of that. I do need to tell the story though.