CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

The month of January

We have had a lot going on but nothing huge I felt I need to blog about.  I started school again on the 17th and am taking 9 credits this semester... Algebra, Ethics and Communications 101.  I really, really like my Ethics and Comm class, algebra is just so darn boring!  If all goes as planned I should be able to apply to the Nursing program next January.  YAY!

Jace has been doing Judo and really loves it.  He had his first tournament on Saturday and ended up taking 4th out of 13.  We were very proud of him.  Wrestling starts this week and then baseball next month so I think we will stop Judo until next Fall.

Not much else I feel the overwhelming need to blog about.  My life is about to get very, very busy!  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

January seems so close yet so far away! I hope it all goes smoothly for you so you can get into the program! How awesome! :)