CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Our night downtown

Last FridayJosh surprised me and told me that Saturday night we would be staying downtown Boise at the Owyhee Plaza.  WHAT?!  Who is this man and what has he done with my husband?!  I was so excited that Josh was planning something like this.  I know how much Josh loves me, he proves it to me everyday but this made me feel really, really good!  We ended up eating at The Melting Pot (not that good) and hitting a couple small bars for drinks and just wandering around downtown.  The next morning we ate at the most amazing little dive called Goldy's (def. one place to try in your lifetime) and had such a wonderful time!  Thank you Josh for such a great weekend!!

I didn't get one picture of our night :(

1 comments:

Dad said...

Goldys is a great place to eat it has been #1 place for breakfast in Boise for a long time