CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sledding

We went sledding on Sunday.... we are so hllbilly, anytime we get a 1/2 inch of snow we are like "woohoo... lets go sledding", and then we basically sled in dirt! But we went and for all who know me they know I HATE to be cold, so I wasn't even going to go but I am glad I did because it was fun.

Jace has no fear he would go to the top of the highest hill and jump on his sled and go down without any hesitation. Rylan on the other hand went to the smallest hill.




I went down a couple times and it was alot of fun!


1 comments:

Beth said...

Wahoo!! We haven't been sledding in so long.

There are no hills by our house, so we have to go look for places to sled... looks like you guys have a great place!

Fun Pictures!