CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

The boys were so excited for Santa to come but at 7 in the morning I finally went and woke them up (whatever happened to not sleeping all night). Jace was really wanting Santa to bring him a bike.... he already has 3 so I told him Santa probably wouldn't bring him that. Instead he got a remote control car and Riley got a fire truck. They were so happy. I got the shoes and perfume I had been wanting so I was pretty happy myself!




We then went up to my mom and dads and had breakfast and opened gifts. My grandparents came by and I was so happy, I very seldom get to see them.


Then it was off to Joshs mom and dads where the kids got even more stuff... we played games and ate late into the night!

0 comments: