CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Playing in the snow

I know I have been terrible about blogging.... not because I don't enjoy it but because I really don't have the time. I know it is a lame excuse but it is very true!

We have had a lot of snow fall lately and my boys are LOVING it!!! They want to play in the snow all the time... even little Riley, his hands will be beat red from the cold but he is quite the little trucker, he won't let up.

Jace and Rileys aunt came by the other night and built snowmen with them (bless her heart, I HATE the snow). They built 4.... 1 for mom, dad and 2 boys, but the next day they were gone. That didn't stop Jace though he still went out the next day and stuck carrots in them for noses.. although by then they were just a big pile of snow with carrots sticking out of them.


Last weekend we went sledding, unfotunately I did not get any pics of sledding but did get one of Riley all bundled up in the car. This hill was HUGE and my boys just jumped on and away they went (there lack of fear really worries me). My friend and I tried to get on one tube together and needless to say I was thrown off about 1/2 way down the hill and slid quite a ways. I was quite happy though I didn't have to walk back up that HUGE hill, my friend however did.






0 comments: