CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Whew..... and some bowling!

Well I have made it without killing anyone! I am going into my 8th day of no smoking and it is getting much easier. Whether or not my husband could still love me was questionable there for a few days. I am absolutely astonished at how forgiving my family is. I was not a nice person.. in fact so not nice I had to send myself to bed early 3 nights in a row. But all is forgiven and I am smoke free!! Last time I quit I lasted about 4 months... I am determined to never take another puff!!!


On another note I took the boys bowling on Sat night so Josh could watch 3:10 to Yuma (impossible to watch a movie with the kids home). They had such a good time... Riley is still talking about throwing the ball down and hitting the "rolling pins". I am going to take them again on Saturday afternoon while Josh is at work.

1 comments:

Beth said...

WAHOO!!!! Good Job!!!

Bowling is totally fun with kids!!