CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation

My oldest grduated from preschool last night. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone... he is starting kindergarten next year. I remember 1 month after he was born and we went and bought a new vehicle and the loan was for 6 years and I told Josh this will be paid off the year Jace starts kindergarten.... at the time it seemed like that would be forever.... like it was so unattainable, looking back that seems like it was just last year.

I promised his preschool teacher (who is awesome) that i would not cry... she said you better not cuz if you do I will too. I did great up until the part where she spoke about each child... she got to Jace and said "Jace is one of my favortie kids I have ever had (no... she didn't say that about all the kids), he is hardworking and a great friend to everyone... I lost it, I am just so proud of him. I have raised him to be nice to all kids and have a good heart and she confirmed to me that he does. So now on to kindergarten and my youngest will start preschool this year.... they are growing up way to fast!!

This was his teacher talking so nice about him

1 comments:

Beth said...

Nice to have some tears of joy now and then! Especially after a horrible string of bad luck. I am catching up on your blog... I had heard a little about it, but hadn't gotten the full story!

Yikes!! Glad you are all on the healing end of things.