CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A not so winning weekend...

We went to Jackpot last weekend with Joshs parents. I had so much fun with them.... they were such a blast! We even went to a concert for a group called "Hermans Hermits"... now I had never heard of this group and was not really excited to go but it was the best concert I have ever seen (and I have been to hundreds of concerts). We came home with having had a great time but definetely not winning any money.

The boys stayed home and got to spend 1/2 the time with there Aunt Jessy (which they really treasure since Aunt Jessy had a baby 4 months ago and they don't get the time with her like they used to) and the other 1/2 with there Aunt Julie whom Riley calls "his other parents". They got tp play in the water at Aunt Jessy's... here is Jace posing:






I called Julie and asked her while she had them if she could buzz there heads cuz their hair was getting a bit long.... I meant with like a #3 attachment. I came home to find my kids looking like they had become diseased. We all had a really good laugh about that one:










0 comments: