CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

T-ball, my -day and a lost tooth

My Birthday was yesterday and it really did not feel like it at all! I had to go to a funeral... seems weird attending a funeral on your b-day and that pretty much emotionally drained me for the day.



Jace had a t-ball game last night.. Josh is coaching this year and it has really been alot of fun. I have really come to like some of these kids on our team. Our last game is Thursday and I am gonna miss them. T-ball is so much fun to watch... these kids have attention spans of... well... a 5 year old. We only play for one hour because they are sooo ready to go by then.



After we got done with the game we stopped by Uncle Jeff's house. Jace was out playing frisbee with the dogs and 1 jumped up and smacked him in the mouth... he immedialtely started screaming and when i got closer to him i could see the amount of blood coming out of his mouth. I looked in there and found his front tooth had been knocked out. Luckily it is his baby tooth and shouldn't cause any permanent damage.


1 comments:

Beth said...

Oh the memories come flooding back. The entire outfield digging in the dirt, the hours and hours of video of balls rolling past an unsuspecting child on first base. I remember worrying to almost the point of ulcers that a child would be seriously injured because he was looking down when someone threw him the ball. Yikes! Fun times.

I still have Jacob's 1st pair of cleats from the 1st summer he played T-ball, he was 4 just turning 5 that summer. They are way cute, but the memories are priceless.

Enjoy!