CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

A pretty uneventful weekend...

I forgot my camera the few things we did this weekend... We started off by going to the Snake River Stampede on Thursday night... the boys seemed to have alot of fun. It was Patriot night and they did a really awesome tribute to our military... I was totally choked up watching it. Overall it was a pretty good rodeo.

On Friday I went out with some friends and Josh took the boys out to his mom and dads.

On Saturday the boys spent the night at their Papa Toms and I made dinner for Josh and then we went on a PEACEFUL drive... usually the kids are screaming the whole time in the back seat... it was actually really nice for just Josh and I to go.

On Sunday we watched National Treasure 2... which I loved and didn't get to watch the last 25 minutes of :( Then we went to a BBQ and horseshoe tournament Sunday evening... where I proceeded to get my rear end kicked by a team of 10 year old boys. A tad embarassing... but they were good!

Overall it wasn't a busy weekend... those are my favorite ones!!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Catching up on my blog reading... sounds like such a fun weekend. I like them busy too!