CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Quitting once again...

So I had quit smoking in January and then had alot of really bad and stressful thing go on in my life the 1st week of April.... needless to say I started smoking again (I will learn to deal with stress another way). So I quit AGAIN yesterday and am doing quite well actually. I refuse to get upset about the fact that I have to keep quitting.... at least I am trying. I really don't want to smoke... as much as I enjoy it when I am doing it... I know the health risks and would love to be able to see my kids grow up and enjoy retirement with my husband. I also hate being so dependent on something... not doing certain things because I can't smoke and so on.

So anyway - I am once again smoke free and already feeling better. I plan to take one day at a time and we shall see how it goes.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Wahoo! You will be fine, and do Great!!

You really don't seem like a smoker anyway, it's time to leave it all behind!!

You will be great at getting disgusted with other smokers and their stinky nasty habits. he he he