CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feeding Time

I am really gonna miss these guys... even though they are terrible toe biters!! They LOVE my toes and them puppy teeth HURT. You think I would learn to wear shoes around them but I very seldom wear shoes so.... I usually get bit!









When it is time to feed there is always 1 or 2 that cannot figure out how to get out of the kennel... even though the door is wide open they are just stumped. All I have to do is go show some toe and they are chasing after me out the kennel to the food. And I can run when I fear for my toes.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ouch! They do have sharp teeth! But their cute little puppy breath makes up for it!!

MommyJessy08 said...

To funny using your toes for bait! LOL but OUCH for sure!