CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Jace's field day

Jace had his field day yesterday... brought back alot of memories, I use to LOVE field day! They do lots of running, bouncing, throwing and pretty much anything else that is physically active.





Ry found him a partner!


Jace and his friend Joseph


Bouncin fools!!




The boys wanted me to bounce but I have a story ab out bouncin. First it is an incredible work out for your legs..... how do I know you ask. Well at the Family Fun night I was talked in to bouncin down the gym on one of these things and I thought I was doin pretty good and I looked up and there was 2 hispanic ladies watching me that obviously spoke no english but they were laughing so hard they had tears running down there cheeks. Hmpfh!!! I am sure it was a comical site but that taught me a valuable lesson that day!

So even better this time was the PE coach making Jerry Breshears do jumping jacks and airplane stretches.... and if you know Jerry you know that is funny stuff right there!! I was gonna get a picture but did not for fear of my safety!!












0 comments: