CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Grade



I cannot believe it!! Jace is in 1st grade this year... I cannot believe how fast these years have flown by. He is really becoming a little man and I don't like it one bit! I miss our lazy mornings when he was little and we had nowhere to be.




He did great this morning and he is super excited about getting to eat lunch at school. He has Mrs. Smith this year and has a couple good buds that he sits right next to so he was thrilled about that. I only got a little teary eyed as I left him with his teacher. I know he is in good hands, this teacher has gotten rave reviews by everyone I know!




I sure love this guy....




(Don't mind the date on the pic... it is really wrong)



Brother had to take a pic with him.



1 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

Just harassing you, you need to update your blog and give me something to read :)

Have a good day! ;)