CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fair




I haven't posted in awhile... I have been recovering from my surgery and it has been a tough one. As soon as I start feeling better I try to do something and end up feeling worse, it is kinda 2 steps forward and 3 steps back.


In the meantine of all this Josh took the boys to the Canyon county fair and they rode in the Big wheel race and both won! So they were invited back on Sunday for the finals and if they won they got a brand new bike. Ry won his division but the little boy you see him racing is Trenton Fisher who is in his preschool class... kinda strange! Jace didn't win his but they had fun.

The 1st video is Jace riding the bull.... the kid LOVES to ride bulls... or anything else for that matter. Lately he has been bucking in the laundry basket and even saying "lets go boys, lets go" to which I have to "open"the chute.


He will be muttonbustin this Friday night so I will post pics of that!

















0 comments: