CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Catching Up

I have a few posts to catch up on so that is what I am currently working on... however I ask that you bear with me on these as I am currently heavily medicated on Sudafed. I refuse to be sick over Christmas so I doped myself up on Sudafed and Tylenol and am hoping to get over this crap I have recently acquired. Anyone who knows me knows that me taking Sudafed is the equivalent of a normal person taking Ativan (an extremely heavy narcotic). I just cannot tolerate the stuff and don't take it unless deemed absolutely necessary. Since I have nowhere I absolutely have to be until Thursday I figured now was as good as any to take it. And it will take me until about Wed. to recover from said meds.

0 comments: