CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

From the mouth of Ry

Instead of just having a thing on the side of my blog that says it made me smile... I really need an entire blog dedicated to the things Rylan says. Everyday the kid cracks me up and amazes me. I need to start a post everyday that says... Ry's sayings for the day. Here are a few that I can think of right off hand.

After his Christmas program he told me he could not sing anymore as his voice was all tapped out.

After catching him kissing a girl on the bus (yes, on the lips) Josh was telling him not to kiss girls cuz they have coodies... his response "No dad those are called nipples and everyone has them."

At Pauls the other day.... very very loudly "Mom, I am itchy, the fleas are biting me. Me: "You don't have fleas Ry". Him "Yes I do and they hurt".

0 comments: