CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

What a wonderful Christmas and 2 weeks Christmas break we had. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I am not really working outside the home (I say that because although I do have a job whenever I am working the boys are with me and I always have the exact same schedule as they do for school... how perfect is that!). I was able to enjoy these 2 weeks with them and we really didn't do a whole lot. We did go see A Christmas Carol one day which scared the dickens out of Rylan and we had to leave 20 minutes into it. But that was about it... otherwise we just hung out at home or at familys houses.

Santa was very good to the boys this year. Jace got an IPOD and Rylan got a painting easel. I got my food processor I have been wanting so bad and Josh got his waders for hunting he has been wanting. We all had a wonderful Christmas!!










0 comments: