CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Need to blog?!

I feel like I should be blogging more... like every day or at least every other day. But then I wonder what I should blog about and if anyone cares what I would have to say and then I think who cares if anyone else cares this is my personal blog... my personal feelings and happenings for me to remember. My mind can be a vicious circle.

So really nothing has been going on.... just life!

I got spit on by a girl on the school bus then she hit me.... that was fun! She is a handicapped preschool girl so really there isn't much I can do but just take it and try to tell her it is not nice... considering she is deaf this is tough to do.

Josh took me out to dinner at The Mona Lisa, my absolute favorite place to eat, and I had the most amazing wine there (and I don't drink wine) but I will be a wine drinker from here on out if only I could find this particular bottle of wine (I want it real bad :)

Rylan went skiing for the first time and has proved to be a natural just like his brother, I think I might need to find a second job to pay for my boys "hobbies". I am so thankful for the boys Uncle who takes the time to take them skiing and teach them how to ski, they are very fortunate to have him in there life and they sure do look up to him.




I love this pic of Josh and the boys!!

3 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

I care about your blogging and I vote you need to blog more! :) I KNOW that there is SOMETHING to blog about having the two boys. I have to know, what kind of wine did you have?

Lindsey said...

Moscato D'Asti is what it was called. I am desperately trying to find a bottle of it but nowhere around here sells it. It was so so so so good! Moxie Java in Homedale does sell a Moscato wine so I am gonna check it out and see if it is any good.

Beth said...

Oh keep blogging... from my experience it is priceless records and pictures and memories you will never regret... even the random everyday stuff.

I love the "bus incident" story.

Cute picture of Josh and the boys :)

I love peaking, stalking, reading glimpses into your life... thanks for sharing it, and don't stop blogging.
I can relate on what to blog about... I am in a rut now too.