CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is it really that time already?

Today was a hard day for me... today I took Ry in and registered him for Kindergarten. He is so excited to go I am trying to be really happy for him but I am not happy on the inside. I am very sad. I want to know where the last 5 years went and why they couldn't have slowed down just a little bit. Never again will it be just me and Ry cuddling on the couch watching cartoons after sending brother off to school. Those days are over... and WOW, it doesn't feel good at all.

I would give just about anything I have to keep my boys little forever. I know that is not the way the world works, but I wish it was!!

Here we are right before leaving to go register.

1 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

Just do what I'm going to, just don't allow it. ;) Crazy how time goes by, I can only imagine the feeling.