CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Baby turns 5

The title pretty much sums it up... what it can't describe is the sadness I have been feeling the last couple of weeks. It is all just going too fast!

it is hard for me to put in words the way I am feeling... so here are some pics and I hope he had a great 5th b-day.



Josh took him to the Discovery center.







The boys b-days always seem to last about a week. On Wed. he had his friends party and on Sunday we will have the family b-day party.

I took all his friends to McDonalds... they seemed to have a great time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids birthday should last at least a week...looks like Rylan had a great time...kudos to you and Josh for making it a special time for him...Dad