CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

What a great day it was! The boys got me a card and then also made me one, Josh made me dinner and Jace at one point brought me in some tulips he had taken from our flower bed... unfortunately he pulled them up by the root and stuck root and all in a vase. I thought it was hialrious and adorable, his dad... not so much.

I had no idea how much I would love being a mom... I knew I always wanted to be one, that was never in question... just never knew how much I would love it. My boys are my life... and to me they are perfect in every aspect of the word. I cannot imagine a day without them.

Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing moms out there... it truely is the most selfless, rewarding job there is.

0 comments: