CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No more preschool

On Friday night (May 14th), Ry graduated from preschool. I am still trying to come to terms that the preschool years stage of our lives are done, I just can't wrap my mind around it. It went by so, so, so fast!

Ry couldn't be more excited for it to be done. He is beyond ready to start Kindergarten and I believe he will excel immensly in school, he loves to learn! He asks me everyday if he can go over to Kindergarten and has been asking me for the last 2 months.

His graduation was awesome and he has made some really great friends in preschool who I honestly believe will be lifelong friends. His teacher is amazing, Jace had her as well and I wouldn't ever reccomend anyone else for preschool. She has taught my kids so much and they love her!

Ry and Teacher Erica






Ry, D'Orr and Trenton


Jeffrey, Ry, D'Orr, Trenton and Jaxon

0 comments: