CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

4th of July

Our 4th of Julys are pretty much identical every year but I love our traditions and it is by far my most favorite holiday of the year.

We always start by going to the parade in Wilder at noon... then go to the park for lunch and music then in the evening head to the derby. Jace has recently become obsessed with the derby and cannot wait until he is old enough to drive in it. Gosh he is too much like his dad. Ry told me that he is going to be an art teacher but will take the day off to drive in the derby as well.... anyone who knows Ry knows the derby doesn't really fit his personality and I have a feeling he will be more involved with it from behind the scenes then actually in it.

Jace ripping his tooth from his mouth while waiting for the parade... that kid will do just about anything for money!!


Some of the cousins on the Love side (not that there is any cousins or ever will be on the Corbet side)


The boys and I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindsey...there are cousins on the Corbet side also...you may not know them but they are there just the same

Lindsey said...

Not sure who posted that but to annoymous - Actually those are all first cousins (which is what I was referring to) and NO there are not any nor will there probably ever be on my side of the family.