CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A big step

After a couple of years of going back and forth we have decided to put our house on the market! I am happy, sad and nervous all at the same time. We need more space so bad and we need to be out of town so the boys can raise there 4-H animals and explore like Josh and I use to do when we were growing up but there are sooooo many memories in this house. It was the house Josh and I moved into right after marriage and it was the house that both my boys came home from the hospital to. I know we will make many other memories in our new home but this one is still hard to leave behind.

It will officially be on the market tomorrow!!! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

I hope all goes smoothly with selling/buying. I've cried every time we've moved, more like bawled like a baby. At least we get to keep the memories. :)

Beth said...

Good Luck, it is emotional... but the sweet memories are forever! And more room for those boys to spread their wings will be amazing.

The hardest part is keeping everything "show" ready all the time... ugggg!! I bet you will be good at that too!!

Have fun with this next adventure in your life. I hope all goes very smooth for you guys!!