CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

BSU and the fair

Last weekend Jace got to play football at BSU.... he was stoked.  He LOVES the Broncos and couldn't wait to play where they played.  Ended up he had to play outside the stadium... darnit!  He still had a blast though.

After that we went to the Boise fair... I LOVE the fair!  Mainly I love it to people watch.... the strangest folk come out to the fair, why is that??!!  We had a great time and were going to get on a ride that evening when out of nowhere a 70mph wind gust came through there.  It was insane... things went everwhere.  I guess there was several injuries but we were fortunate not to be around all those tents when it hit.  We headed for the parking lot and that is where we stayed for over 2 hours.  I have never been in traffic like that and I hope to never be again!!

All in all it was a great day!!

0 comments: