CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Girls trip

On Friday Julie and I headed out for a trip to SLC and Lagoon.  It was kindof a last minute decision and I am so glad we did it.  Friday night we spent the night in Jackpot... although we really didn't gamble.  Julie is not much of a gambler and I am going to be in Jackpot in 2 weeks so thought I would save my gambling.  we did eat a nasty buffet though.

On Saturday we got up early and drove into SLC.. we stopped in Wendover and ate breakfast and then went on to Salt Lake.  After getting our hotel room we went to a chocolate store.... YUM!  Then went to downtown SLC and went shopping.  So much fun!!  Later that evening we went to a restaurant called The Mayan.  It is Mexican food but while you are eating there is a pool next to you and people dive into it.  The show was pretty cool but the food was not very good. 

On Sunday we spent the majority of the day at Lagoon... I am not nearly as tough as I use to be on some of those rides.  I use to be fearless, not so much anymore!!  That evening we went to the coolest little movie theater in Bountiful nd watched Vampires Suck.

We drove home Monday.  All in all we had a wonderful time and it was so good to get away for a few days, but I was more then ready to get back home and see my boys.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds so fun!

2blacklabs said...

Funny thing is the best food we ate that weekend was at Lagoon