CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Saying goodbye to a wonderful lady

Last week Joshs grandma passed away, she was 87 years old and she was a wonderful woman.  She LOVED her grandkids and great grandkids more then anything and was very active in all their lives.  And she cracked me up... she was very quiet but she had her opinions, and she knew how to get a point across if she needed to.  Her 1st husband died when she was in her 30's and her second died 23 years ago, she was a very independent woman.

I have many stories about her that make me laugh... from her running her motorized shopping cart into the sunglass display at Target to the pillow that had a flammable warning on it and she thought for sure it was going to spontanously combust.  She made me laugh.... alot.  She was warm hearted, fun loving and easy going and her grandkids thought the world of her.  When I was thinking back on her the other day I realized that I first met her almost 20 years ago.... before Josh and I were even together and even then I remember thinking what a neat lady she was.

She is going to be missed terribly by everyone that knew her... and a whole lot by my boys who really, really loved her.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Sweet post, she sounds like a wonderful woman.