CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My life



This has been my life for the past month.  WRESTLING.  Not only does Jace practice 3 nights a week, we spend all day on Saturdays at tournaments.  One more month to go and then it will be baseball season.  We get exactly 2 days in between wrestling and baseball.

I have been on my Spring break this week from school and am loving it!  It is nice to not have to worry about spending all my time while Ry is at school studying.  I have been able to get alot done and at the same time not do alot.

I started a Bible study group last week and LOVE it so far.  What a great group of young moms to do this with.  Such real people that go through real things,the same things every other young mother struggles with.  I think this group is going to be really good for me.

0 comments: