CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We just started Spring Break around here, well kinda.  The boys are out from school and I am not driving bus but my school doesn't go on break for another week.  Today we had to run into Nampa to get a few things for a poker tournament I am involved with putting on to raise some money for our youth sports.  I have to say, if the rest of the time is like this my boys may not make it through spring break.  Today involved a huge fight at the Walmart check out about who was going to put the groceries in the cart and ended with my huge bottle of orange juice flying off the counter and onto the ground.  It took every ounce of willpower to not beat them to a bloody pulp right there in Walmart.  I am pretty sure the cashier thought I was going to.  I now as my parents are reading this they are thinking, "Paybacks are a bitch!" 

Please lord, help us all make it 9 more days!

0 comments: