CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jace is 9...

If you want to know how I feel about him turning 9, just see the post a couple places down.  Nine years ago on the 20th of November I was induced at 7AM (my brother beat me to the hospital and I think thought I would have that baby before he had to be at work at 8).  It was a long day of labor and at 6:04 PM he was born by emergency c-section.  He was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen in my life.  I knew the very first time I held him, I would never be the same person.  I was absolutely overwhelmed with the amount of love I felt for such a little thing.

Nine years later we celebrated his birthday with a friend sleepover and a day at Wahooz.  We all had such a good time!



I really love these boys and am so happy Jace has such good friends.

On Sunday he was going to have his family party but during church he became very sick and by the time we got home he had the full blown flu.  We called off the party and I felt awful about it but some were nice enough to still drop his presents off to him.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Sweet Post! I love boys, they are the best! It really just keeps getting better, it's awesome :) well until they leave :( but I hear they come home again and bring babies one day, and those are even better than the original ones... boys are so cool.