CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sigh....

Pictures like these make my heart heavy.  I have been known to find a picture like this and out of nowhere have a break down.  In fact, if I have anything to do that day... I don't find pictures like these.

Isn't this the cutest little one year old with his upside down Cheetos bag?  Look at that face!

Or how about this little Easter egg hunter with his red hair and cute little face, whos absolute favorite word was "Ouside" and who, by the way, is going to be 9 next week.

I love that I have some independence now, I can remember thinking when they were this age and going through sleep deprivation or major stress that it was never going to go away, they would be little forever.  I swear that was just last month.  I love that I am able to start doing things for myself again, that my husband and I are able to start spending more time on our marriage again, that I have a different relationship with my children then I did in these pics... a  more mature one,  BUT I sure do miss these sweet little babies.  I wish I had known then what I know now, how fast it would all go.  I think I would have cherished moments a little more, not wished there little lives away so fast.

Sigh....If only I could have one more of these sweet little things!



0 comments: