CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

2 year anniversary!!

Two years ago this month I quit smoking!  I believe that although it was one of the hardest things I have ever done, it was the best decision I have ever made (besides my children :)).  I know that not only was it the best decision for me but also the best decision for anyone who cares about me (which I like to believe is a lot :)).  Watching someone you care about die from lung cancer or Emphysema is not fun for anyone, especially the one dying.  Most importantly though,  I hope that this decision affects my boys the most and they will choose to not smoke because neither Josh or I do.

One fun fact is that I have saved $3285.00 by not smoking these past two years, I have also added 3 years back on to my life.  This is by far my greatest accomplishment!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am so happy for you and your family! You are amazing!! Happy Anniversary!!

2blacklabs said...

Good job Linz!!!