CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brides and Babies

Last weekend we had a super busy weekend. Baby Shower at noon, Bridal shower at 6 and Bachlorette party at 9.

I took the boys with me to the baby shower because I didn't really have a choice.... Josh had to work. Jace was very confused though because he thought his Aunt was going to be giving birth at the baby shower. He was very excited about the arrival of his new cousin. Once I explained to him that this was a time when we showered baby and mom with gifts he was even more excited that there was presents to open. So excited in fact that he refused to go shopping with his papa for his own birthday present. We all had a really good time and mom got alot of cool stuff!

I then was giving the bridal shower to my soon to be new sis-in-law. Funny story about buying the gift for her.... My BFF and I went shopping for her present with my boys...again no choice, Josh had to work. We went into Victorias Secret and my kids were absolutely obsessed with the manequins. We then went to Macys and again they couldn't quit touching them. Well Riley walked by and proceded to rub this "manequins" hind end..... only to realize it was not a manequin but a woman in fish net stockings. My BFF was laughing so hard she couldn't hardly move him away from her. We had a good laugh!!! Anywho - so we had the bridal shower (without kids) and had a great time. We also had an awesome time at the bachlorette party... but that is another story for another day and probably not on my blog that my mother reads!!!

So this weekend we are off to Reno for the wedding. The boys and I (who is scared to death to fly) and my very pregnant sis-in-law and my mother-in-law who has a bum knee are flying together on a plane..... that will be a story in itself I am sure!

0 comments: