CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

This was probably one of the best weekends I have had in along time. On Thursday we had Thanksgiving at Joshs parents house ( my parents were on the Oregon Coast this year, so it was a little less hectic). After we got there Joh procedded to pull the turkey out of the roasting oven by just the bag, he got it about 1/2 way out before the bag gave out and the turkey came down with a crash. After seeing what the turkey looked like I had a really good laugh (I think I was the only one who laughed). Now I am sure this turkey still tasted great (I don't eat turkey, I am scared of it... another story for another time) but it looked horrendous, like it had been run over.



On Friday Josh surprised me and told me he had the day off, we took the boys to the Bee Movie (very cute) and spent most of the day in town. I found my dream car.. and really wanted to buy it but luckily for me Josh is the financially smart one of the 2 of us and he talked me out of it. I am very happy he did that, I don't need any higher of a car payment then what I already have.


On Saturday we left the boys with Joshs mom and just Josh and I spent the whole day in town Christmas shopping, we had such a good time! And we got the boys done!!


On Sunday we spent most of the day at home doing nothing, which really topped this weekend off!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like a great weekend! It was fun to catch up with you yesterday!!