CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The local Rodeo

Last week was the annual Owyhee County rodeo... a 4 day rodeo held in Homedale. This year Jace was old enough to ride a sheep and he was soooo excited. We really had every intention of getting him on one before the rodeo so he could practice but we were just to busy. So Thursday night was his 1st time on a sheep.... and the poor little guy only rode about 2 seconds... but he loved every second of it. If he is anything like his dad (and he is exactly like his dad) he will be riding steers and bulls in the future.








My so super cute nephew.... Payton!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

He is a cutie! Is that our favorite Music guy?

Beth said...

Oh my dear... sheep riding!

I am so relieved I didn't have a dare devil son to cheer on as he grew up. My nerves wouldn't have made it through extreme animal riding.

I wanted to go to the rodeo there so bad. I haven't been to ANY since we have lived here!!!

Lindsey said...

That is your music guy and his super cute son!

The animal riding isn't to bad now but will be when bulls are involved!