CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A sad day for mom



Today was a sad day for me! Today was the day Jace started Kindergarten. I really never thought this day would come.... i thought about it when he was a toddler (somedays wanting it to come.... other days hoping it would never come) but it always just seemed so far away. I was told by someone that once school starts the time seems to fly by.... which I can't imagine it going any faster then the last 6 years have gone. I hope that is not true (but know it is). If the next 6 years go by as fast as these 6 years he will be in Jr. High... uggg.

Anyway back to Kindergarten.... he did great! He went in and sat down (even got to sit by Bowen from preschool) and when I said I was going to leave he said "OK mom... I am fine"... nothing at all like his first day of preschool .... which was heart wrenching. No... he was fine and as each year goes by he needs me a little less... which is what we want... right??!!

I sure do love this guy!

Eating a healthy breakfast!

New Batman backpack

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww! Your doing great!

I cried and cried and cried on the 1st day of Kindergarten. It got a little easier the 2nd and 3rd day.

Then the field trips come in the spring and it was even fun by then!

MommyJessy08 said...

I can't believe he is in Kindergarten, I'm going to be a wreck when Payton goes to school!