CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

A fun filled weekend for the boys...

Friday was Joshs last Friday off until next Spring... so he decided to take the boys and go to the hills for the day and I got to have the day to myself. They had so much fun with there dad and even got to bring home some gravel to mine and see if they could get rich! I got to go to the movies with Julie and watch The House Bunny (great movie but you don't have to use any brain at all).



On Saturday we got up and headed for a full day of the Fair. I could not believe it but Jace didn't want to go... instead he wanted to hang out with his dad and shoot his BB gun... can you believe a 5 year old not wanting to go to the fair?! That is crazy... but Rylan and I had sooo much fun just spending the day together.
Rylan called this pig on the carousel a chocolate pig!


On Sunday we had a lazy day... although I did make some homemade salsa and fried green tomatos... yummy!!

0 comments: