CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another sad day for mom...

Today my baby started preschool. I cannot believe he is already in preschool. And he is def. still my baby... he loves to cuddle with me and still thinks i am absolutely perfect! He tells me all the time "You are my favortist mommy I have ever met". I really don't think I am ready for him to be in preschool.

He did great... no tears (his brother cried horribly his 1st day of preschool), I was a little worried that he may have a hard time. He told me this morning he would just rather stay home with me then go to preschool but I knew he would have a good time when he got there. Sure enough he did great! So here I sit with no kids..... it is a good thing I normally work or I would have no idea what to do with myself.





0 comments: