CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

9 years

9 years... that is how long Josh and I have been married. Last night we went out and celebrated our anniversary... even though it is actually on the 25th. We went and ate at Mona Lisa's and if you have not been there you are missing out... big time! It is so expensive we can only do it 1-2 times a year but it is soooooo yummy!

We had a great date... went out and ate and then rented a movie and came home just the two of us. It was alot of fun and I sure do love Josh.... even more then the day I married him!

I of course forgot my camera.... I always do.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary!

We get pictures of 136 mounts but not of the love of your life... you really need to prioritize deary! JK

Hugs,
Beth

Lindsey said...

I know... it makes no sense! Actually I already had my camera at work which is why I could get the pics of the mounts.