CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Sad leave

Well I am sad to report that Bella the cat is gone.... she was there yesterday when we left in the morning and when we got home she was gone. I kept thinking maybe she just went for a stroll and will be back but by this morning she was still gone. Jace is absolutely heartbroken.... he really liked that cat alot and spent most of his time at home with her. He has a theory and it goes like this..." Bella was in the front yard and someone stopped and picked her up and she tried as hard as she could to get out of the car but they wouldn't let her and they took her home.... because she would never leave me... she loves me to much"... I told him that is absolutely true she did love him and wouldn't purposely leave him.


It is a sad day around my house......