CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

MIL's birthday

Last weekend we celebrated my MIL's b-day... we took a drive up to Silver City area and found this awesome little campground to have lunch at. It was an absolutely beautiful day... couldn't have asked for anything better. We all had such a good time... the boys (big boys) all got to mine for gold and the children played in the creek... you would have thought it was the middle of summer.





Happy Birthday to MIL and I thought I woud post a few things about her that I love:



1. She raised 6 of the most wonderful kids you could imagine... everyone of them is a great person!



2. She gave up everything to raise those kids and make them first in her life... she is probably the most giving and selfless person I have ever met.



3. She is sooo funny.... she will go from one subject to the next in a matter of seconds... but it keeps it entertaining and I laugh all the time around her.



4. She makes me want to be a better mom.



5. She is such an awesome grandma to my boys... she always makes sure they are completely taken care of.



6. She comes over all the time "just to visit" and we can sit and chat for hours.




7. She gave me the love of my life!



Hope she has a fantatstic b-day!!!!!

2 comments:

2blacklabs said...

That is so sweet Linz!!!

Beth said...

She sounds like an awesome MIL! What a great post!