CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

What a week....

I haven't posted this week because mainly it has been too crazy! There has been alot of "drama" going on in my life that is extremely unnecessary and quite ridiculous! I am slowly having to learn the hard way to let things go that I cannot change... but along with that comes people too and that is really hard for me to do but since coming to the decision of not associating with complete ridiculousness (is that a word) I finally feel some peace! And it is really great to have a husband who is supporting every move along the way. Acutally I think I am more supporting his decisions.

On another note... We just got some terrible news about Joshs Aunt... she went in this morning to have part of her colon removed as she has been diagnosed with colon cancer and they found it in her pancreas. Pancreatic cancer is horrible... almost always terminal. I am really praying right now that she will be one of the "miracles". It does happen... and i think that is something you need to cling to.

And one more thing... I got the boys costumes today. They are so cute... especially Riley Roo, he is adorable as a little pirate! I will post a pic on here when I get back to work on Monday.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry to hear about your stress with ridiculousness (yes, I agree it should be a real work if it's not), but so happy you have the support of your great husband... he's one of the good guys in my book anyway!

Really sorry to hear about your Aunt, but you are so right to believe in the miracle... they happen everyday all around. Believe!!

I can't wait to see the costumes... get lots of pictures. I love trick or treat time, and really miss it sometimes!!

Have a great weekend!!!