CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not much to blog about

The last 4-5 days I have been soooo sick. I bascially have done nothing but slept. I actually feel pretty good today but man that was one bad flu!! Not a whole lot has been going on... the boys spent the weekend at grandmas and Aunt Julies and then Sunday with Josh... he took them out of the house so I could recoup one more day.

Today Ry had his field trip to the Fire Station and I made sure my batteries were good and charged and then I FORGOT MY CAMERA.... I could not believe it!! It was fun he was a little scared of the ambulance but overall he had a good time.

I do have pics to put on other postings but keep forgetting to get my camera cord from work... hopefully i can remember to do that tomorrow!

1 comments:

Beth said...

You have to get that camera attached to your hip I tell you!!

I am glad you are starting to feel a little better.

Keep healing and take care of you!