CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

If this family has one more medical isssue.....

Yesterday around 4pm I started noticing that I had a dull achy pain in my lower abdomen... at first it was kindof annoying and I really didn't think much of it. But as the day preogressed it got worse and worse. About 8pm last night I had so much pain it hurt to walk and I was also getting incredibly sick to my stomach. Josh and I decided it must be appendicitis and I should go in. About 9:30 we arrived in Meridian at the ER and I was taken back almost immediately. They started running some tests and filled my IV full of anti-nausea and Moriphine. Several hours later all tests came back good and the Dr. told me that there is a really nasty flu going on right now where the main symptom is massive stomach pain. He said it is difficult because it is also the same symptoms as appendicitis. So they sent me home at 2am with pain meds and anti nausea medicine.

So now I am sitting here rather loopy waiting for my Norco and anti-nausea (both make you very drowsy) to kick in so I can get back to bed for awhile. I HAVE had it with medical issues!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! I am so glad it wasn't appendicidis! If you think you are put out with the really bad flu, you would really be put out with an appendix surgery!

You are really good for going and having it checked and not waiting!

I am glad to hear you are going to be okay. I hope you get to feeling better really soon.