CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Long Long day!

Today I woke up at 4AM in order to get Jace to the Meridian Hospital by 6AM... he had his "surgery" today. He had to have some dental work done and he is TERRIFIED of dentists. So he had to go completely under anesthsia in order to have the work done. Anytime you go under there is risks. I was really nervous but he did great! No problems and we were on our way home by 9:30 AM. He was soo groggy though he was actually kindof funny to watch. We just took it easy today not doing much of anything.

Josh got home this evening from work and he and Jace headed up to go hunting... it is so cold out I was really worried that Jace would freeze but luckily Joshs best friend took his camper so if it gets to cold Jace can go in there. Now it is just Riley and I for the whole weekend... I am really excited for that. I love the one on one time with my boys! Although I get it alot more with Ry cuz Jace is defenitely daddys boy.... I love it with each of them.

And now... I really need to go to bed. Being up since 4 is def. taking its tole on me. I no longer have little babies and am use to getting alot more sleep. So I think it will be an early night for Ry and I!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I am really glad everything went smooth with the dental surgery!

Good luck to the boys hunting! I hope you get a freezer full for the winter :)