CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One of my favorite times of the day!


This really isn't my favorite part of the day but it is high on the list! And not just because they are finally quiet and I have some me time but because I am reminded how precious they are. I really do know that they are gifts from god and I try not to forget that... but sometimes it is hard!

I love to watch them sleep... I can go sit on there floor and just watch them sleep. They never know I do it but I do it every night and then kiss them on the forehead. I sure do love these little guys and I have no idea what I would do without them ( I really can't remember what it was like before I had them... must have been pretty boring!).

1 comments:

Beth said...

I don't remember time before mine either... very sweet. I love this post!!!

I have to tell you, when I catch mine fallen asleep and all peacefull on the couch... I still feel that way about him too, even though he isn't so small anymore.

I hope that never ever goes away!